INNOMEGA aims to be a lean, flexible organisation. After more than 15 years in the business (of which 15+ in Germany and now more than 7 in Sweden), we know this model works for us. Sometimes projects require extra hands, and we always strive to expand our network with carefully selected talented specialists to work with us on key projects. Our clients are based in Germany, Sweden, Norway, the UK and New Zealand, and are mainly companies between 5 and 75 employees.
Occasionally we will advertise for specific skill sets on this page, but as mentioned we are generally interested in networking with people who are well versed within the following areas of expertise:
- Fluent/natively speaking English
- Experience developing with Mura CMS
- Basic Lucee / Adobe* CF Administrator knowledge
- *we do not use Adobe CF anymore, but if you're familiar with it you'll easily understand Lucee's admin pages.
- Basic Database experience (MySQL or similar)
- Communicative - i.e. email us when something doesn't work out, is done, needs feedback etc.
- Understanding of basic network and communication security issues/requirements (Firewalls/Email Security/PGP Encryption)
Definitely cool other things:
- Experience with Lucee Application Server (optimisation, troubleshooting)
- Linux Experience (Apache / Tomcat)
- In-depth Mura CMS knowledge (Plugin development, Mura ORM, customised Display Objects)
- Knowledge/familiarity with GitHub
- Zurb Foundation guru (6.x.x/Flex-XY Grid base)
- Apple macOS knowledge (i.e. using current macOS - certain software we prefer to work with is only available on macOS and it can be great if we use it together on projects)
- Apple iOS development experience (Swift)
- Additional language skills, either German or Swedish/Norwegian/Danish
- Experience of working in or interest in some industry other than IT (Automotive, Electric, tourism, ...)
- Familiarity with GPDR and or german laws concerning IT and business to consumer operations.
- all-round academic masters such as MBA or other topic obviously a plus too
If you think you might want to work with us on something in the future, please drop us a line! To all the outsourcing AGENCIES out there - please be advised we generally prefer to work with small companies or freelancers local to us (i.e. Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, ...) and do not seek applications of interest from companies in the US, India or China for example.